Saturday, October 11, 2008

here i am

That’s it~!! I give up,, I don’t have what it takes to write a blog,,haha

I hesitate too much

I doubt myself

I even doubt my beliefs

Im too afraid that people would judge me

i dont even think i can make a statement

I just don’t have it~!! Reading my friends’ blog they seem so confident in what they write~ I guess im just a wuss pretending i m okay with everything and nothing suprises me..


I loveeeee reading people's blog and admire those who have touched my life just by reading ur blog,,i wish i could do the same~ i am so 100prcent very much sure nothing is touched when u read my blog~ hahahahahah

even i think, its all crap!! huhu~ usually at this point i might just delete whatever i've written above~ yup!! im that bad~ haha i better stop writing now and publish this post before i change my mind~haha

3 comments:

abeelo said...

a little motivation would be nice~ thanks!! huhu

SAS said...

gosh abeelo..!!janganla down sangat..blog is meant to be ur online diary..it's what u think..u dont need to please anyone at all..ur say, ur thought, ur perception..keep on writing..!! =)

abeelo said...

thank u baby~!! huhu